- About us
- Our Services
- Study Abroad
- Student Visas
- Medicine Studies Abroad
- Skill Based Immigration
- Career Planning
- PR and Citizenship by Investment / Investor Visas
- Online Academy
- Overseas Education Loans
- Student Accommodation
- Overseas Money / Fee Remittance
- Canada GIC Account / UK Bank Account
- Skill Based Immigration
- Skilled Independent – 189 Visa (Direct PR)
- Skilled Nominated – 190 Visa (+5 Point)
- Skilled Nominated / Sponsored – 491 Visa (+10 Pt)
- Skilled Regional – 887 Visa (+10 Pt)
- Skilled Graduate – 485 Visa (After Study in AUS)
- Employer Sponsored Visa
- New Zealand
- Tests & Exams
- Contact Us
Home About UsNews Blogs Contact Us
CanadaExpress Entry Federal Skilled Worker Canadian Experience Class Federal Skilled Trades Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
AustraliaSkilled Independent – 189 Visa (Direct PR) Skilled Nominated – 190 Visa (+5 Point) Skilled Nominated / Sponsored – 491 Visa (+10 Pt) Skilled Regional – 887 Visa (+10 Pt) Skilled Graduate – 485 Visa (After Study in AUS) Employer Sponsored Visa Temporary Business Sponsorship – 482 Visa Employer Nomination Scheme – 186 Visa Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme – 187 Visa
USA Immigration > Usa eb5 investor visa
USA EB-5 Visa requirements
Invest $500,000 (Rs. 3.5 crore) & Get Fastest Green Card*
- The United States L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer certain classes of employee from its foreign operations to the USA operations for up to seven years. The employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of your US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years. Read more
- The applicant must establish a business or invest in an existing business that was created or restructured after November 19, 1990.
- The alien must have invested $500,000 if investing in a USCIS designated regional centre in the business.
- The business must create at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers, directly or indirectly.
- The investor must demonstrate that the investment capital was “lawfully gained” and the required capital is at risk for investment purposes.
- The investor must enter the United States within 180 days of visa issuance.
- The EB-5 visa holder is not required to be physically in the U.S. for any given amount of time, but must demonstrate the “intent” to be a resident.
- Renting or buying a home
- Opening bank accounts
- Obtaining a social security number
- Obtaining a driver’s licensePaying applicable taxes
EB-5 pilot program
- In order to encourage immigration through the EB-5 category, the Regional Centre program was created. This program reduces the required investment sum to $500,000 USD if the commercial enterprise that receives the investment is situated in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). The Regional Centres program does not require the immigrant investor enterprise itself to employ 10 U.S. workers. It only requires that 10 or more jobs are created indirectly as a result of the investment.